February was a big month for me. I turned 20. And to celebrate I went to a crappy pasta restaurant, had a McDonalds sundae, read, and went to bed at like 10pm which is normal for me. I would have done something a little more exciting if I weren’t on a road trip with my parents, but it was nice to get away for 12 days. It was also nice to read a whole bunch.
I read 10 books in February! Below is the list of books I read. I would like to add pictures but it’s just too much for me right now.
- The Winner’s Curse by Rutkoski
- Watch by Robert J. Sawyer
- The Defiant by Lisa M. Stasse
- Once Upon a Dream by Liz Braswell
- Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Wonder by Robert J. Sawyer
- Wonder Woman: Earth One, Vol 1 by Grant Morrison
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Magi
That’s right, I finished 3 series this month! I’m will eventually have reviews for all of these eventually.
But of course I can’t go a month without buying books. I bought 10 books this month, most of them sequels, and others were on for such a good deal that I couldn’t resist.
- City of the Lost by Kelley Armstrong
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
- Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
- Rogue by Julie Kagawa
- The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski
- The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
- Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole
I doubt I’ll be able to read this much again now that I’m back to my normal life, and because my grandma (that I don’t visit often since she lives so far away) found out that I like to knit and crochet so she gave me 2 medium-size garbage bags full of yarn that she got from other people and wasn’t going to use. She also gave me a ton of needles and hooks so I’ll be starting Christmas gifts real soon.
How was your February? I hope you have an awesome March!