Trees of Reverie July 2015 Readathon Day 3 Wrap Up

Today was another good reading day for me. I was at 45% of Cutlass when the readathon started, and I finished the remaining 55% today. I don’t think I’ll be reading as much for the remainder of the readathon because I go back to work tomorrow. However I’ll still read as much as I can. Tomorrow I’ll be starting A Whole New World by Liz Braswell. It’s another earc that I received from NetGalley. It sounds so good but a blogger that I follow didn’t really like it, so I’m scared because I haven’t been reading books that I end up loving lately. It sucks cause it feels like I’m falling out of love with reading.

cutlass 1 cutlass 2

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s